Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24)
well I said I'd make words but I don't really have an awful lot to say - my last big post sort of covered my points?

Definitely with Palamedes re: the 2create lynch feeling like an easy lynch on a townie - not so sure on Walrus but I'm unsure enough that I'd rather take my chances with Cat lynch as outlined previously. Information-wise I'd think her flipping scum would be far more conclusive than Scoffles gives it credit - at the very least I'd really discount the other people on the wagon as scummates, at least those around earlier since this wagon has met so much resistance and they'd have to be patently insane hyperbussers on a Lagren scale to help push it through.

Her flipping town admittedly says far far less but combined with VOTE ALCHEMY could still yield some rather interesting results.

Agreed that I don't like Garuru's vote reasoning? Going purely by who voted when without taking the posts they used to back up said votes into account feels mighty lazy.

A bit over 7 hours remain until deadline, so if someone desperately wants to sway me to something other than a Cat lynch you'll have to make the case soon? I stand by my reasoning on said lynch and would encourage another one or two votes to put us safely above soft-lynch before deadline.

People who I called out for not taking a stance/doing much in general in my previous post who still haven't posted get to it or face my DISAPPROVING STARE

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24) - by Mirdini - 05-23-2013, 06:44 PM