Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24)
Okay, I passed out from sleep deprivation that night Scoffles was asking for reads. And then I had a really busy week since then and I had lots of work and bluh bluh here's what I got:

(05-21-2013, 04:56 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Credit, please rank Red, Pilot, and Kiven from towniest to scummiest. Show your work.

K, Kiven feels kinda scummy because he only had 1 post in RVS, and one Walrus vote over here.
and then reiterates his Walrus vote over here... if I didn't know better, I would think the Kiven wants to hunt walruses Melonspa
but srsly, why the hate on walrus. Twice. Is that necessary?
AND THEN AGAIN after a few pages WALRUSES AGAIN OVER HERE. He's tunneling Purple Walrus with little to no reasoning. And with little to no activity. 4 posts. That's it.
Aaaannd now here we are, with no sign of Kiven. Kiven = Scum

Red seems town to me because he seems more like a victim just for spazzing out on Kieros about linktext and then having people vote him. After a while it gets to a lot of people. Like come on kieros.

But then there was that part where he got angry of there even being the possibility of a double-voter. Why teh hate? I guess this seems suspicious.

This post and the one previous to it point out Walrus' not-a-defense. And cal and 2create's wagon hopping. Pretty town to call that out, no?

this post of red describing how his "wagon" was due to role shenanigans. = effort *thumbs up*

-------------------------------------------------------------

and then this was as far as I got before passing out.

Also I still HAVE lots of work so

MOD REPLACE Sorry guys :c

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24) - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 05-28-2013, 07:44 PM