Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24)
Okay, so... I'm not really feeling the Cat lynch. I haven't really played with this group so I have no idea what the meta is, but doing a 'policy lynch' really sounds like a poor excuse to lynch some scapegoat. (Plus I don't really rank meta as a valid argument anyway)

Mind you, I'm not exactly adverse to the lynch since Cat isn't really helping us figure out things and seems to be just asking to be lynched, but this really seems like an easy excuse lynch with no basis to it.

I'm more suspicious about the people on the Cat lynch really. Mirdini seems reasonable with his posts, but I'm not sure why he has this huge focus on lynching Cat when I feel she hasn't done anything worth having a huge wagon on her besides taunting the sheeple that are following him. he has a null with a town leaning to me. I'm not sure about 2create, I'll post something about him later. I feel like Red is more townish mostly because of the weird piling on him that happened earlier as well as that most of his votes have reasons behind them rather than just jumping onto bandwagons. Although Calibornio's jump on this wagon looks absolutely terrible. There's next to no reasoning behind it and just seems like scum trying to pile on an easy lynch. Plus the weird defense of PW earlier who is currently lurking hard doesn't make him look any better. So with that...

Unvote Vote Calibornio
Lolwut?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24) - by frigidScholar - 05-21-2013, 10:18 PM