Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
Watson takes the 40 gold.

"Thank you, Nos, this will be a worthwhile investment. You'll soon lay your eyes on possible golden golden egg stocks! P'raps. Even I'm not quite sure."

Suddenly, Watson notices the orb in Nos' hand.

"Oh, Nos! You wouldn't mind me having a look at that orb you have there, you seem really fond of it and-- oh dear"

And suddenly Watson is on the ground, confronted by a dark aura shouting at him, the black flames getting ever closer.

"TRUTH TRUTH TRUTH GIVE US THE TRUTH"

The aura exits the orb and holds Watson to the ground, the torrent of flames of torment kept burning him. He tries to escape the hellish grip while screaming for the pain to go away.

the-VASE-doth-not-yield-eggs--- Mercy the flames!

SpoilerShow

After the flames had departed, Watson is remarkably singed. The orb is back to its original, blank color. He gets up and scorch marks are now visible everywhere on his clothing (nothing he can't fix with some sowing). He walks over to Nos and dusts himself off.

"Well that was enjoyable, that would be anyone's cup of tea, really. I'd indeed still like to know why the orb did that. I wouldn't mind explaining the vase on my half." Watson says this with a straight face while a scorched piece of silk slowly flutters to the ground.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by ICan'tGiveCredit - 05-20-2013, 02:00 AM