Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
((So hey, how does Watson wield that runespear and his new greatsword together?))

Nos stares at the orb he purchased for a few moments, looking puzzled. Suddenly he gasps. "Oh my goodness. This thing actually does something! And I think it does something quite useful... let's see..." Ignoring Watson, he steps a few paces back and forms a ball of black, bubbling magic in the hand not holding the orb. As this ball starts to grow in size he slowly makes a fist around it, and just as his entire hand turns dark he grabs the orb with it, the color seeping into the orb. The orb glows black from the spell, but inside it pulses pinkish occasionally, and it contains a 'Horrible Truth' spell, which forces the victim to speak the truth when asked a question and to take some damage when they do so.

Nos grins at the orb for a moment, then he finally turns his attention to Watson acting as though he hadn't just done any of that. "What? Invest? In golden eggs!? Sounds amazing! How much did you need? 400 gold? Boy, I don't have that much gold I think maybe. Do you take counterfeit gold? Or maybe just a tenth of what you want?" He offers up 40 gold.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by Dais - 05-19-2013, 04:08 AM