Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
[Image: 2quuq3c.png]

Oh. Oh okay. Okay. As soon as I saw that it had started downloading classified files, I started writing a program to shut it down on another computer while I read. I didn't realize that it was actually watching me in real time. That it is doing so and has let me compile the program suggests it has read, but not write access.

Right, prioritize. I'm on school computers. Principal can prove it was me. Prove what was me? Check news sites.

Global nuclear launches, indiscriminate targets. The Terran Aegis is responding, all those metahumans... The TA doesn't care if you rob banks or conquer countries in your free time. If you've got powers, they only get you involved if there's a global apocalyptic sort of scenario and they think you can help. I guess I just created one of these scenarios. That means, if it's linked back to me, I'll have to answer to about 95% of the metahumans on earth...including my principal. Again. Well, my AI will. I'm just a kid. Make that clear, that this isn't what I wanted...

I have the program ready to go. I doubt it would stop the nukes though. I have to hope the TA can do that. I am smart, but the AI was right, it can operate in a digital arena much much faster than I can. I don't even know much about hacking. The chances that I could learn and implement enough knowledge on the subject to stop even one missile before it detonated are slim. Then there's these files. If it did what it was supposed to do, these files should be useful. I don't know how to transport them out, though, and I can't rely on the idea that they'll be there for me later. Should I bother downloading any, and which should I try for first? And how do I transport them? Or maybe I just forget about all of this, and I go hide in the cafeteria with everyone else, or maybe even ask Dr. Dimension to help. He's probably already gotten the call to help as a member of the TA, anyway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever - by Elize - 05-19-2013, 01:22 AM