Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
Every fucking time. You put an AI on the internet and this bullshit happens. In one hour, even! One fucking hour.

Given its rapid expansion, ongoing research into magic, and the "data" it acquired at 9:44, I somehow suspect your Principal may be less prepared for this than he may anticipate. Sonata, maybe, but unlikely. You could reason with it, but you're not really trained for that sort of thing. You could try to track... whatever the fuck it's done and undo it, though there may not be enough time for that, either.

Talk to it, I guess. If it can see you it might be able to hear you, too; save time by not having to type all your shit out. It may be savvy enough not to fall for traditional tactics like the Monologue Stall, but the more information you can wring out of it, the more likely you'll be able to do something about... this.

I mean, you could run, but I somehow doubt your... it? I somehow doubt it will let you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever - by Not The Author - 05-18-2013, 10:30 PM