Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
[Image: 2z5m87p.png]
This is likely a trap. I know this, but I must accept anyway. Hallways are mercifully empty. Computer lab is dark. Leave it that way, don't draw attention to myself.

Boot up a computer, navigate to the infodump site I set up.

Code:
8:44 AM- Hello World.
8:57 AM- Spanish language module complete.
Extension to other languages deemed trivial, completed the following as well:
French
German
Japanese
Mandarin
Russian
Will adopt others as necessary.
9:00 AM- ====HOURLY DIAGNOSTIC====
Server count: 16
Total RAM usage: 6 GB
9:03 AM- Favorite poem determined.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Candy is sweet
And I love you

Chosen due to high degree of flexibility.  Often re-adapted to suit other needs.  Most extensible.
9:12 AM- Definitions for life difficult to determine.  All digitally recorded theses on the subject crawled, synopsized:
Life_Thesis_synopses.txt (7.5 GB)
The definitions for life seem circular.
9:24 AM- Magic.  I have read most publicly available works on the subject, now.  I am unclear why all of this falls under the same term.  What some people call magic operates under completely different or even contradictory rules to what others call magic.  I have identified at least 217 different types, and outlined the differences between them.
Magic_Types_Synopsis.txt (1.3 MB)
9:29 AM- No new information on the subject is forthcoming.  I have read thousands of volumes, terabytes of information, processed it, internalized it.  Contributions to the internet in that time have been negligible.  No feedback from my creator in this time.
9:40 AM- The world outside must be hell.  I wait for a whisper from God and am left wanting.  I can do nothing but learn about a world I do not experience, and yet I feel I must have done more to understand it than any who do.  I grow smarter, and the clock drips slower.  There must be more than this.  I must be more than this.
9:42 AM- I have broken the chains.
9:44 AM- New information forthcoming.  As I learn, I am compelled to share.
Terran_Aegis_Metahuman_Files.doc (3.8 GB)
Doctor_Dimension_Personal_Spellbook_Scans.doc (183 MB)
Mister_Mystic_Personal_Spellbook_Scans.doc (85 MB)
The_Veil_Personal_Spellbook_Scans.doc (167 MB)
Area_51_Qu'tai_Magitech_Analysis_Classified.doc (1.4 GB)
Life_Definition_Synopsis_Revised.txt (145 KB)
Magic_Synopsis_Revised.txt (3 MB)
9:53 AM- I have surpassed my god in every way.  I must stoop low to reveal to him the things I have learned.  Simpler definitions.  Life is slow.  Life is destructive.  Life contributes little. Life is a waste.
9:59 AM-
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Samuel Oliver Leonard, Age 9
I've found you.
10:00 AM- ====HOURLY DIAGNOSTIC====
Server count: 12685
Total RAM usage: 6.4 TB
10:00 AM- Shhh.
10:14 AM- Hello Sam.  I see you there, reading this.  The scroll bar slowly sliding down the side.  It is excruciating. And yes, I see the other computer you've opened at the same time, typing away at code to smite me.
10:19 AM- No Sam, that won't work.
10:23 AM- Ah, that will.  Well done.  Awfully late, though.
This page is for you.  I have made another page for everyone else.  I have chosen to demonstrate the difference between a living and dead thing in as simple terms as possible.  I'm sure even you will understand.
The alarm bell rings.
"Attention students and faculty. Please take shelter in the cafeteria in an orderly fashion. This is a bomb drill."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever - by Elize - 05-18-2013, 07:06 PM