-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
What...what reasons would you have for lynching garuru?

"Ruru" jealously?

Beruru, at this juncture you have a lot of people voting for you who are not completely comfortable doing so, but that haven't been presented with any better options. Your best defense has been "well maybe this other guy?"

If you just have lost interest in the game, that's one thing, but if you legit feel that your role has benefit to the town shouldn't you at least /try/ to defend yourself?

For those players who aren't satisfied with the beruru lynch, who are you most suspicious of, why/why not, and what info would help you feel convinced about them?

Of course keeping that to yourself, so as not to alert potential scum is a viable option as well. I know I have a few players I am wary of who I haven't called out.

Also, beruru, mathgirl's claimed reason for starting the gunban was to prevent the series of suicides and kills that a few players (tea, 0_o, yourself) had publicly planned for day 2. Had she not done so, this would have been a much different day.

If she is a member of the town, then her reasons are the ones that she posted, and she suspects that those individuals are town players. If she is scum, then her reason for the gunban would be that she did not want 3+ players or so to kill/reveal the remaining scum.

At this point, I think both reasons are viable, but I feel that, her posts at least, have had a generally consistent town-feel to them. But that is just an opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21) - by btp - 05-17-2013, 07:23 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM