-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
(05-16-2013, 10:55 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Why do we trust btp again?
I'm pleased that you'd suggest that you trusted me at one point!

Mirdini trusts me because of secrets, but I would suggest trusting me simply because of my hand in granola's lynch yesterday.

Of course you're free to judge how things went down yourself. No grudges on differing opinions!

I think coming in here and questioning Miridini's taking charge of the flow of conversation is a good thing. What I'm saying is that your questions are good questions, and they need to be asked.

(05-16-2013, 10:55 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Or Mirdini? I just, I don't like his "trust me, don't trust her" approach here
I personally put a lot of stock into the granola lynch info, seeing as how mirdini pushed for him to be lynched, that won me over for the time being. If beruru turns out to be scum, then that would solidify it for me, but I am still a bit wary of just letting him run away with the game.

(05-16-2013, 10:55 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Also he made a statement a bit back that said something to the effect of "all bears has to do is make it until tomorrow and it'll be LYLO"

I didn't catch this. Where did he say that?

(05-16-2013, 10:55 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »Still don't trust Coldblooded either? Mainly because of how quick he was to back Granola up, seemed like more than masons and maybe like a scum member who found his traitor (who they did know existed, according to Amos)

See I find Coldblooded town for two reasons. From a mechanics reason it doesn't make sense for me for granola's mason to have been scum (because then what would be the point of making scum give up a night kill to recruit him? If Coldblooded could just relay his findings via mason-chat to scum-chat).

Coldblooded clearly knew the parts of granola's role that granola told him, which is why he jumped in to announce that granola was "not third party". Why would a third party player be a watcher? Though CB did not go as far as to say he was town. It was a cautious move, but I personally see it as being straightforward with your facts.

Right now we are only 2 players away from a deadline beruru lynch. I am curious what other players think about this lynch.

My opinion:
SpoilerShow

Of course if beruru is not your preferred lynch target, then who is?

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21) - by btp - 05-16-2013, 11:45 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM