Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
He has remote viewing? He was spying on you while you recoded your AI. He probably noticed your incredible mind and decided to keep tabs on you. Or maybe he was spying on your mom first? Accept, join the group with the intent of spying on them, or at least figuring out what moral fiber they have and if they had anything to do with your mother's death. From what you've said, he seems like a decent if unlawful person- stealing from those targets doesn't seem like it hurts many people... Anyway, we have already outsmarted them, so we should be safe. Or have we? Maybe he expects you to figure him out (his disguise is just glasses, after all), and wants to find out how you react to it.

Also I think there may be something wrong with your brain. Any way you can quickly check for a tumor or something? Alternatively the headaches could just be you overextending your metahuman mental abilities. They would likely go away with proper training. Speaking of your abilities, signs point to us, the Others, not being part of your brain. I don't know how you could verify that, but if you could then you might discover new things to do with your power.

Oh yeah, and take the pass. We should check up on the AI. As for what makes something alive, let me add my opinion- something alive must be capable of doing something new. Things that are alive adapt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever - by McFrugal - 05-16-2013, 10:53 PM