-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
(05-16-2013, 08:13 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Because anyone else proving my role will potentially be killing 2 townies to scumfirm someone?

Why two? All I see is the brave townie willing to explode, where does the second town death come into the equation? And you're also assuming we don't pressure a scum into exploding on probably not our target which is still a win in my book.

(05-16-2013, 08:13 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »(also the reason im asking for an amp, cos the only logical amp to my role is saving the shooter too, which is amazing))

Credit you might as well confirm/deny whether you give people double the night actions or something iunno

(05-16-2013, 08:13 PM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »Your point about lynching her if i think she's likely to be scum is a valid one, and the reason my vote was on her before, but its rather more like "i'm 60% [arbitrary number] sure that she is scum, but by tomorrow i can know for 100%".

and tomorrow IF she is scum she gets to shoot a town power role in the face before anyone can do anything about it?

Quote:Secondly is the fact that this is kinda a null lynch? No one is talking, and i feel like a lynch on someone who'll actually bother to respond to pressure might be a lot more, well, useful.

The six votes on the lynch say otherwise but your reticience is noted???

Quote:I'm leery of ruru potentially causing behind-the-scenes damage, but her gambit doesn't seem to be a long-lived one if scum

It doesn't have to be all she has to do is get to tomorrow and her gambit is victory

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21) - by Mirdini - 05-16-2013, 09:39 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM