-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
(05-16-2013, 07:51 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »
(05-16-2013, 03:19 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Okay, but if you think she's scum then A.) Why should we want to lynch anyone else? and B.) Why would we give her a free kill tomorrow?

(05-16-2013, 03:21 PM)Coldblooded Wrote: »Also how in the world is Beruru the only one that can prove your claim?

^

Because anyone else proving my role will potentially be killing 2 townies to scumfirm someone? (if you're talking about desperado'ing, and if you're not i may have missed something??? (also the reason im asking for an amp, cos the only logical amp to my role is saving the shooter too, which is amazing))

Your point about lynching her if i think she's likely to be scum is a valid one, and the reason my vote was on her before, but its rather more like "i'm 60% [arbitrary number] sure that she is scum, but by tomorrow i can know for 100%".

Secondly is the fact that this is kinda a null lynch? No one is talking, and i feel like a lynch on someone who'll actually bother to respond to pressure might be a lot more, well, useful. I'm leery of ruru potentially causing behind-the-scenes damage, but her gambit doesn't seem to be a long-lived one if scum, which implies to me that if she was scum, her role would probably be an expendable one in the grand scheme of things - which also makes me worried about what other roles scum could have.

You might note that these are all relatively minor things. Individually, they are minor gripes, but they do add up. I'm not disinclined to a ruru-fallback-lynch either tbh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21) - by AKillerCuppaTea - 05-16-2013, 08:13 PM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM