Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
The small fellow sits there, rubbing his chin musingly. "Mayor, eh?" He says, nodding at Mayor. "Really, shouldnt you have adopted a new name by now? You know, something more relevant to the current society and perhaps somewhat less confusing to certain government officials? And did you really have to pick another one of those to follow around? I suppose thats not important, though..."

Shrugging to himself, he turns back to Bohw. "Anyway, i believe you had a set of questions. Lets see, i believe he was hugging me because he missed me, i knew you would be here because i was told by a fellow you should be meeting shortly if you're planning on going back down that staircase - dont worry, he's on your side, though he'll probably get you killed anyway if you let him talk your ear off. And i believe that she," he waves a hand in Myra's direction, "Already answered your third question. But last, and certainly most importantly-" He turns to Thunderpaw, rubbing a hand through his incredibly thick beard. "No, my food is not quite ready yet. However, my spice mixture is and i believe that is more than enough. Now, tell me - what will you be eating today?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by chimericWilder - 05-15-2013, 11:30 AM