-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
(05-14-2013, 12:36 AM)btp Wrote: »Why was he in particular masoned to Granola? CB, would you care to posit a hypothesis?

I assume just because Amos and Para enjoy seeing the suffering and/or drowning in wine of others?

(I do actually have a theory for why my role in particular got picked for it, but not one that doesn't involve me throwing yet another claim on the claim pile for virtually no reason. So I think I'll keep it to myself for now.)

-------------------------

Anyway, I think Bob's looking a lot better than he did yesterday for a variety of reasons. (Granola flipping scum, Dini claims, making better posts in general.) So he's managed to move himself up from scummy to decent town.

Kane - He's kind of a neutral read, though I'm not exactly comfortable with the number of people that keep trying to push for his death atm. The one really interesting thing about him is how he constantly went after Mathgirl for the last two days, only to immediately back off when she claimed gunbanner. The two of them both seem very strongly unaligned.

Mathgirl - One of my strongest scumreads after her play D1, and she hasn't really done anything to make me feel better about her in the time since. And I especially don't like the timing on her gun ban, or the fact that she seems to be trying to coast her way out of the spotlight on her claim either.

Seastorm - Possibly chainsaw defending Mathgirl from Kane and Dini here after her awful post at #119? Definitely want to keep an eye on her in the future, especially if Mathgirl ever flips scum.

------------------------

And then this section down here would be the part where I vote Mathgirl, if it wasn't for the Dini claim and all of Beru's flailings that happened over the couple pages. So I guess we can just come back and figure out what's going on with the Math/Sea/Kane triangle some other time.

Lynch Beruru

Messages In This Thread
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21) - by Coldblooded - 05-15-2013, 07:06 AM
grrr - by AgentBlue - 06-13-2013, 02:20 AM