Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
The raven opened her mouth to reply to the girl with the crossed arms, until a shorter girl with a commanding air started shouting.

Feeling indignant after having her curiosities slightly put down, on top of being called a pet, she used Change Form as she lifted off the stone wall, jumping off as a bird, and landing as a young human woman, where she could speak with a normal voice.

"I am not a pet," she huffed, striding closer to the group, "in fact, I just met Shanterel today! I'm Myra of the Ravenfolk, and we have the natural ability to change between raven and human forms."

She leans towards the Bunni and muttered under her breath to him, "His food is absolutely divine, I would highly recommend it."

((Appearance of her human form is in the Arts section of the front page already, in case you want to get an idea of her looks. But basically, short-medium, dark grey hair. Purple eyes. Wears cloth and leather vests. ))

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by Frolic - 05-15-2013, 04:03 AM