Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever
[Image: 1810mf.png]

Doctor Dimension. Perpetrator of mystical crimes. Solo acts: theft from museums, archaeological sites, occasionally banks. One attempted country conquering via mind control schemes, failed. Not known for high death count, one public instance of collateral death for which he seemed remorseful. Known affiliation with Eclipse Agency, band of morally dubious metahumans operating in the Midwest. Known member of the Terran Aegis, meaning he is at least willing to be called upon in Earth's defense in the eventuality of its impending destruction, though given the extreme and frequently lethal backlash against metahumans heroic or villainious NOT participating, use of that fact as a metric for judging intent is dubious. At least, for villains not capable of single-handedly fending off multiple teams of metahumans at once.

Obvious powers involve interdimensional travel, personal and objects or persons in his vicinity. Known to have some sort of magical remote viewing ability, which I hope does not extend to mind reading. Often consorting with Sonata, whom I now suspect to be the vice principal. Her powers are harder to nail down, but she appears to be some sort of ghost or spirit being, shapeshifting and mind-altering musical abilities. Also occasionally known to appear with the aid of other magical creatures of varying power and mysterious origin, possibly extraplanar. Primary antagonist of The Veil of the Southwestern branch of the Champion's Alliance.

[Image: 15qered.png]

Okay, okay. Calm expression. Maybe this isn't a bad thing. He's connected. Okay, his vague youth group thing, probably Eclipse Agency stuff. Use that or not, I don't know. What was I doing? Hall pass. He's handing it to me. Right, take that. Breathe. "And, in the event that I choose not to participate...?"

"Nothing lost but an opportunity, young sir," he replies, "Nothing gained but regrets." He retracts the hall pass before I take it. Giving me serious expression, points to something on the pass. Time line. Blank. "Take care of it before you return to class." Hands it to me now. Right. Might be a trap of some kind. Might be indicating something I need to know. Not sure if I should take his computer lab offer up or just head for class, or maybe something else?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Powerfriends Justiceforce Unlimited Forever - by Elize - 05-15-2013, 03:40 AM