Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
The fellow lets out what sounds like a shrug, stretching to peer over Mayor's shoulder at the group, his long and extraordinarily thick beard hanging over Mayor's iron shoulder. All in all it looks terribly comical.

"Really, it doesnt matter much how i wouldve done things, because im not going back to that career if i can help it - and i can. No, i am here solely on business today. And, well, a bit because i might do some good without having to subject myself to having pointy objects poked at me. Now, put me down, you big oaf!" He days, the last bit directed at Mayor.

After a little while, with Mayor still hugging him tightly, he just sighs resignedly. "Right, cheers. Anyway, i am Shanterel, small-time sorceror, peddler of magical goods, extraordinary wares, and chef of the finest cuisine you're likely to find in this part of the world. I am here because i happened to know where you would be and, more importantly, because you are carrying way too much gold and not enough magical junk which may or may not save your lives. So, if somebody could convince this old pile of scrap to put me down, we can get to the good part already. Deal?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by chimericWilder - 05-14-2013, 09:28 PM