Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
Mayor starts to head up the stairs and help push, but stops half way up when he hears shouting. He freezes up on the staircase, trying to make out the words, but all himself can figure out that it is Thunderpaw, probably shouting at Bohw. He tentatively continues walking up the stairs, trying his best to ignore it, and helps push the boulder out of the way with the others.

Bohw, completely bewildered, sits there on the ground gritting her teeth and looking like a cornered rat, ready to defend herself at a moment's notice. For a good couple of seconds it's silent, but before too long the silence is broken, by a brief chuckle from Bohw. "Damnit man, you always know what to exactly say."

She grabs his hand, gets pulled up and wipes her eye before continuing. "Heheh, If only it were that easy to shut them up..."

Bohw tips her hat upright, revealing her face again, showing a smirk and cloudy eye, despite this she remains composed, continuing to act normal and folds her arms. "Tch, this ain't a burden I can carry alone, I'm afraid, I tried that and you received the sharp end of it all for your troubles, and it's very likely it might be worse next time. We all have our demons, and if we keep carrying our demons on our back, our backs are gonna break. But you made me think, we aren't alone, are we? Us, a misfit band of heroes, banded together, maybe by chance or destiny, I don't really care either way, but still, for a bunch of so called heroes we ain't very well tied together. United we stand, alone we fall, you know? And it's the leader's job to make that the case."

She begins tapping her foot impatiently, then shakes her head and walks over to Mael, conjuring a gooey green ball in her hand and lobbing it at him, a healing spell to recover his stamina and wounds.

"So seeing that I'm the leader, I need to get right on that. I can lead the party against those demons, I can strike them in the heart and push them back into whatever hole they crawled outta, but Thunderpaw, I'm not asking to you to lead us into the heart of darkness, I'm asking you to lead myself away from what curse threatens to destroy me. Can you promise me that?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by BlazerC - 05-13-2013, 05:57 AM