Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Four: Fires of Heaven]
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers]
"Oh? And what would you have me do miss? Take control of the party? Put you out of your misery like a beast? I would sooner lie down and take an arrow before I did either. Look at 'im in the corner. Almost every man he would call brother died to bring word of an aproaching doom. Look at me. I can't stay conscious enough to do my job as a hired hand. We all have our own demons; yours don't make you any less suited for carrying out a good will if your heart is into it. Or would you just let the hordes of shadows walk through and finish you off, just like they did Daryl?"

Thunderpaw expected Bohw to flare up at that comment. Who wouldn't? "So you lost a friend, as did all of us. Would you be showing his grave proper respect by pissing on it? Giving up the quest you started to better the world just because you feel committed to your own self-destruction? Well thats too bad. I was hired by a Miss Bohw to protect her party in realizing her dream to defeat a looming evil, and I do whatever I'm paid for."

At this point he walked to the other side of the room, close to where Bohw was sitting. Without warning, he grabbed her by the shirt, lifting her several inches off the ground. "Despite what you might think, I have never once thought less for any grieving you might have done, your age or condition. No, you earned my respect when you brought the cultist's sanctuary upon their heads with your will to bring their actions to light. If I have to bring THAT Bohw out, you best believe I will break this wall of self doubt she's constructed."

Thunderpaw let go of the garment, dropping Bohw a few inches onto the ground. Before she could react, he locked onto her eyes with a cold stare. "The only thing you have done that wounds me is give up on your ambition for some illusion of fate in your head. So let me be clear so even your whispers can hear."

"THIS HERO IS KNOWN AS BOHW! SHE FIGHTS AGAINST THE FATE OF THE WORLD ITSELF! NOT BECAUSE OF COMMITMENT! NOT BECAUSE IT IS HER JOB! NO, SHE DOES IT BECAUSE IT IS HER WILL TO SEE THE EFFORTS OF EVIL FALL TO PIECES! THERE IS NOT A FOE THAT CAN BREAK HER! THERE IS NOT AN EVIL THAT WILL TURN HER AWAY FROM THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS! THE WIND MAY SHIFT THE ARROW'S DIRECTION BUT THE SHOT REMAINS TRUE! SHE WILL SEE IT LANDS IN THE HEART OF VOID ITSELF!"

The warrior breathed heavily for a bit, dust scattering from the reverberations of his bellowing. He held a hand to his leader on the floor to take. "Get up. We shouldn't leave the others waiting."

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
RE: Black Zenith [Adventure RPG / Chapter Three: Forgotten Whispers] - by MasterBlade - 05-13-2013, 03:45 AM