Dexadventure: Derelict Dreams Contest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dexadventure: Derelict Dreams Contest!
RE: Dexadventure: Derelict Dreams Contest!
  • Mech Affinity directly means how well the driver controls the mech, and thus it will provide boosts to the mech's powers and stats when that driver is driving the mech. Also the affinity changes from person to person and mech to mech, example: Person A and Person B wants to control Mech X and Mech Y! Person A has 40% affinity for Mech X but only 20% affinity for Mech Y, so obviously it would be smarter to put Person A in Mech X! Person B on the other hand has 40% Affinity also for Mech X, but a whooping 70% affinity for Mech Y! So it gets put in there to maximize affinity! So maximum potential here is Person A in Mech X and Person B in Mech Y! Basically it is about stats, so a person with a mech affinity of 100% is a freaking serious badass with his or her (or it or schler) mecha!

Adding this to the opening post.
Dexworks.net: My website where I host my many stories. Come take a look. Stopping by the website at least daily helps a lot actually.
Patreon: My patreon, where you can contribute a little money each month to help me out. Every dollar helps immensely!
Terrene Spire (Animated Art Quest): Having recently awoken in the afterlife, an Orange Ghost sets out to explore...
-- Terrene Spire Discord Chat. Anyone is welcome! But be prepared to answer the IMMORTAL QUESTION! We're a friendly bunch so come on in!
-- Terrene Spire on TVTropes. Help fill out the trope page, give it some wiki love! Thank you all for your help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dexadventure: Derelict Dreams Contest! - by Dexexe1234 - 05-13-2013, 12:31 AM