The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)

The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)
Re: The Fatal Conflict! (GBS2G7) (Round 1: Everybody's Dead!)
Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

SpoilerShow

The smoke cleared from the large explosion, cracks made of light appeared through the sky and grew, showcasing the invisible dome the Redeemer had erected round the street. as soon as the cracks reached the peak of the dome, it shattered into a thousand pieces, floating down like feathers but translucent like glass. It was very pretty.

Zaire felt the magical interference instantly and sighed deeply. He rose up from his chair with an unnatural haste, making Bellona jump a little. "I do apologies Miss Achillia, but it would appear we have little...interference." And with that the Redeemer disappeared in a flash of red, leaving the gladiatrix on her own.

"You know. First impressions are everything, and to be brutally honest you're not impressing." Zaire's voice echoed into everyone's ears simultaneously.. He reappeared in another flash of Red in front of Kargrek and Kaja, floating above the newly created crater. "I expected a grand battle! A Battle royale! and what do I get: a smattering of resistance and blossoming friendships. How dull." He shot a glance towards the heavily injured demon, "I mean, it took you this long to finally injure some people? Hmth, maybe I got the wrong contestants." The Redeemer lounged back, as if perching on an invisible chair. "...or perhaps you need...sufficent motivation."

Zaire held his arm in the air, blood red runes manifesting around him and shooting high in the sky. As if from nowhere, a large celestial body simply appeared in the sky, about the size of the moon, except growing in size. "That my friends is meteor the size of a continent. It will doom all life on this already dead planet, very much so including you." Zaire reclined on his invisible chair and shot a wide grin

"It'll land in about 38 minutes. The only way out is to play the game. My advice: You might want to put a little spring in your step!"

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Fatal Conflict! (GBS2G7) (Round 1: Everybody's Dead!) - by GBCE - 10-08-2010, 08:00 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM