The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)

The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)
Re: The Fatal Conflict! (GBS2G7) (Round 1: Everybody's Dead!)
Originally posted on MSPA by Kaitostrike.

Ugh. This just isn't worth it. Luron had no intention of actually killing the demon, but he began to see it as a viable option at this point.
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, MOTHER FU-"
"I have had enough of this nonsense!" He brought the sword broadside, and smacked her in the face. The demoness fell back, and hit the ground. She laid on the ground for a couple of moments; if only she had stayed there. She brought herself onto her legs, and picked back up her deathly instrument. "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to hit a girl?! YOU'LL DIE FOR THAT!"
The blow merely enraged her, and soon a large fireball had formed in front of her. Goddammit. Before Luron could do anything else, she launched the fireball towards the warrior.
It quickly engulfed him, and he was sent flying back several feet. His armor was singed, as well as the pavement around him. The warrior remained on the ground as the contestants watching were surprised.
"Huff... Hah... And that's what ya get... Lurry."
The drunken demon stumbled towards Luron, stopping just a foot short of him. Unfortunately for her, drunkards are not known for their reactive skills. The warrior leapt up, and brought his fist through an uppercut, planting it through her jaw. The demon was pushed through the air and smashed against the ground.
"Gah. I should be more careful next time. Should also avoid fighting drunkards. Or demons for that matter."
The sudden attack had disorganized her, giving Luron enough time to grab his sword and leave. As he was walking away, she decided to give one last crude remark.

"Get back here you fuckin' coward! You call yourself a warrior?!" He glanced back briefly, before continuing his stroll. She was in no condition to give chase. And he wasn't ready to end this round yet.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Fatal Conflict! (GBS2G7) (Round 1: Everybody's Dead!) - by GBCE - 08-03-2010, 03:06 AM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM