The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)

The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)
Re: The Fatal Conflict! (GBS2G7) (Round 1: Everybody's Dead!)
Originally posted on MSPA by piester.

" Woah woah... WOAH, ke-keep that thing away fr-from, I... I am not gonna, hurt you, I'm uh... Going to kill you, I'll make it extreme... EXTREME... ly fast... It... won't hurt a bit. I said I would not ki-hurt you... I never said anything ab-about killing though... Ok-okay that... was a lie... I am going to make this hurt as much as possible for you... because I... I like enjoying the... uh... the kill!"

Laura simply struggled to laugh and played her guitar terribly, causing her Fireball to flicker and Go away, and a Nearby Fire Hydrant to Explode into a giant, continuous eruption of water.

"Uh... Shi... I me-mean I me... meant to do... to do that... Yeah"

She simply mumbled to herself about ways she could use all that to her advantage, when suddenly she thought of a good one, she played some more on her guitar, except this time she actually tried when she was playing it, and caused all the puddles of water that had fallen from the nearby geyser of water to form a giant sphere of dirty and probably unsanitary water to form, and then it slowly but surly started to float towards Luron.

"You... You know wh-what?" Said Laura, as she Flew up around two stories high, before stopping and flying in the one place. " I am going... to let you... you get a te-te... Ten second head start... Before I surround you with this mur... murky water and watch as you slowly dro... Drown in this Dirty water, if you... you don't drown, the Bacteria will probably kill you... then... Not tha-that the head... the head start will stop... me... me from kill-uh...
Killing you... yeah, that's it!" Said Laura, who was flying above Luron Menacingly now.

"Now... I'm going to be drinking my Liquor while you tremble in fear, you worthless piece of crap... You'll never win agains't me!!!" Said Laura Smuggly, before looking for her other bottle of alcohol.

"Where did I pu-put my Other... Other Bottle?????? Oh right... I smashed it on the grou... the ground... DAMNIT!!" Said Laura, In a puzzled way.

"You... you son of a bitch... YOU CAUSED ME TO SMASH MY OTHER BOTTLE ON THE GROUND IN ANGER!!!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!" Said Laura, who completely forgot about her Plan or the whole ten second thing and just swooped down to Choke Luron in rage.

This caused her to forget about all the stuff she was controlling with her guitar, which by being forgotten about, Stopped what it was doing and Simply turned back to normal.

"YOU ARE GOING TO DIE MOTHERFUCKER, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH, YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE SOMEBODY AGAIN, HOW DOES THAT SOUND TO YOU, PUNK? MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T OF MADE ME BREAK MY BOTTLE OF LIQUOR!!!!!!" Said Laura, who was just flipping out by this point. She made no sense whatsoever by then.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Fatal Conflict! (GBS2G7) (Round 1: Everybody's Dead!) - by GBCE - 07-24-2010, 01:18 AM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM