The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)

The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)
Re: The Fatal Conflict! (GBS2G7) (Round 1: Everybody's Dead!)
Originally posted on MSPA by Kaitostrike.

Luron had fought many foes, and braved many trips, but this one took the metaphorical cake. This Redeemer troubled him; maybe even scared him some, but Luron wouldn't show that. As soon as he had been freed, he checked his persona. Everything is intact.
The next thing on his mind was to check his surroundings. He gazed at the dozens of bodies that littered the region. It didn't trouble him much, seeing as he knew them not. But the place gave off an eerie aura. Perhaps fitting, given the contestants situation.

He quickly moved his thought away from how he himself had died, and put it on the other contestants. So everyone else here has died... Mostly, at least. Not missing an opportunity, he examined the other contestants thoroughly.
But as soon as he could get a good look at the undead herbalist, someone grabbed his attention.

"Do you... Do you want to fight, beca... Because I wanna kill you all, and maybe eat your throats, wait, not throats, why would I want to eat your throats? I don't know...

He turned his head to look at the demoness. Confusion stacked upon sheer awe, this puzzle of a creature became obviously clear when he noticed the liquor bottle she threw against the ground. Well, that explains plenty.

"I'm just going to kill you all and win this con... this this contest... Is that okay with you, Lurry?"

This, Luron had a problem with. As he tried to speak, it became clear that the hell spawn was not finished talking; or babbling, as was the case. As she continued to ramble on, he grew increasingly angered. Finally, when she seemed to stop for half a moment, he unsheathed his sword. But it appeared she still was not finished. As she conjured a ball of fire with a mechanic instrument, it became obvious only action would resolve this. He raised his sword, putting it between the demoness and himself.
"Leave now, or else you will be the first to die."

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Fatal Conflict! (GBS2G7) (Round 1: Everybody's Dead!) - by GBCE - 07-23-2010, 11:05 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM