The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)

The Fatal Conflict (GBS2G7) (Round 4: The Huntsman's Garden)
Re: The Fatal Conflict! (GBS2G7) (Round 1: Everybody's Dead!)
Originally posted on MSPA by piester.

"I haven't seen this much dead people since I decided to go back to hell, my god, It's like they all just said fuck it and had a heart attack, what an unsuitable death for all these annoying little a-holes, a more suiting death would be for them all to have their legs cut off and then slowly and painfully bleed to death" Said Laura with disgust in her voice.

She looked around and saw nothing of interest, so she walked into a building nearby with a rusted out sign, only one word was visible on it, and even that word was barely visible, that word was simply "Shenanigans" she looked inside to find a bar. "Thank god;" She thought, "Booze, moldy, old and smelly booze, but still, at the very least, booze!" searching through the bar, she found that most of it had fallen to the ground and shattered because the wooden shelves holding them had rotten until the point of the pressure of all the bottles on them had made the shelves collapse, but
she still managed to find one that was still, barely intact, and had old smelly alcohol on it. she grabbed some, and questioned the safety of drinking some, before she realized that if she could murder people with her bare hands, she could probably stand some old alcohol, so she grabbed a bottle, and chugged, it felt really good after the whole getting kidnapped thing. In about 10 minutes, she had finished two bottles of vodka and was pretty drunk.

She wandered out of the building with a couple of Vodka bottles, she looked at Luron and threw one of the bottles on the ground.

"Do you... Do you want to fight, beca... Because I wanna kill you all, and maybe eat your throats, wait, not throats, why would I want to eat your throats? I don't know... I'm just going to kill you all and win this con... this this contest... Is that okay with you, Lurry?" She asked drunkingly, before tumbling towards him.

"You... You know hell is pretty good this time of the year, I might... Be able to book a trip for you. No catches... Just the whole getting killed by me painfully... pa-part. Nothing un-unusual" She said right before taking out her guitar and making a couple of horrible clangs of noise, making a fireball appear in front of it.

"You see I made a double entendre their... Oh wait, double entendres are sexual... oh well... You... Your still gonna die even if it wasn't a double entendre... Lu... Lurry." She Stuttered.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Fatal Conflict! (GBS2G7) (Round 1: Everybody's Dead!) - by GBCE - 07-19-2010, 08:08 PM
[No subject] - by Dragon Fogel - 11-04-2012, 01:35 AM