Grand Battle S3G1! (Round Four: City of the Dead)

Grand Battle S3G1! (Round Four: City of the Dead)
Re: Grand Battle S3G1! (Round One: Vio Maleficat)
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

As he was being held by Tor, Velobo had had quite the ride. Drifting in and out, the tired little cubiod began to wriggle.
Rather than the nice short dreams of the past, his mind was filled with something different.
Something was resonating with the small band around his arm.
It was subtle, unnoticed, a whisper.
It was a frequency heard by none, except for the band.
The metal around his arm received it, and etched it into his mind.
It was a message. Sent from a far away place. Sent from a far away time.

<font color="darkred">If you are hearing this, then My name is Eric T. Reinhardt, and I am where you are now- trapped in a battle to the death with seven other beings likely far from your home, far from your friends, far from your family. we'd be taken again for the next battle- an all-star of the whims of an enigmatic master, Defy your captors. Live on. if you can receive this message, then you Do what you have to do, what we all have to do-come together and urge everyone who hears this to overthrow these brothers and I, Lord Eric T. Reinhardt have hope. Togetherwe canfight_orLivenevermore

This message repeated itself through Velobo’s mind as his body began to shake more and more.
He heard it, and he understood it, but it felt wrong. It felt corrupted, and it's repetition in his mind only strengthened the pain.
With a loud YELP he opened his eyes and mouth wide and he shot out his tongue right in front of him, startling the sea serpent that he had been transferred to during his slumber.
And sending the slimy, green organ right into a certain Scofflaw’s face.</font>

Messages In This Thread
Re: Grand Battle S3G1! (Round One: Vio Maleficat) - by Solaris - 05-14-2011, 02:31 AM