Grand Battle S3G1! (Round Four: City of the Dead)

Grand Battle S3G1! (Round Four: City of the Dead)
Re: Grand Battle S3G1! (Round One: Vio Maleficat)
Originally posted on MSPA by Solaris.

Show Content

Velobo backed away from the running Jetsam. Sure, he had seen the various transformations in his short time in the factory, but none of them had been like that. So violent, so painful, Velobo did not want to experience anything like that.

<font color="#00FF78">Dr. Tenegri did not want to stick around for when Jetsam came back. I need to get out of here, and I need to find water. She descended to Velobo’s height and nudged him a bit. She dared not attempt to manipulate what little water she had left.

Velobo noticed the serpentine creature come toward him, and recomposed himself. From the doctor’s incessant nudging, he could tell that staying there would be bad.
“Madame, I ask that you cease your nudging.”
The Plazmuth went in the direction that he was nudged, and silently trudged along to the floating serpent. As he walked, his rear-eye focused on where Jetsam had gone. He could not shake the feeling that leaving him to his own devices would be a mistake.

Saint Scofflaw recovered his knife and then followed the path of Tenegri. Upon hearing the voice of Velobo, he kept his distance. “Well, well, well, it looks like moving on from here will be easy.” Scofflaw snuck behind the group and quietly moved to stab Velobo, before being met by, “An eye?”

Velobo turned around and wacked the knife out from Scofflaw’s hand with a swift motion from his metal band. The knife went flying in to the cavern behind them. Velobo continued, as he jabbed his stunning staff on to Scofflaw’s arm. The bastard wasted no time in kicking Velobo into Tenegri, unknowingly brushing his metal band in to her body. Velobo dropped to the floor and was about to lunge for Scofflaw when a large rumbling overtook the caverm.</font>

Messages In This Thread
Re: Grand Battle S3G1! (Round One: Vio Maleficat) - by Solaris - 01-27-2011, 08:59 PM