The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]

The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 6:Doomish Temple!]
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

The Observer was practically counting down to poor Maxwell's last breath. There was a full bag of popcorn sitting next to him, because he hadn't really thought about his inability to eat it while he was getting it in the first place. He wasn't too keen on the Organizer's interference, but it should prove to introduce some additional interesting... motivation, if anything. Oh my goodness, after that it seemed it was time for the final round! It seemed like he had been waiting a year for this time to come. Hopefully his place was still looking good for the occasion. It was to be a great finale to this, after all. Pile of junk or pile of... space. Who would win? More of a what would win in this case but nonetheless, it would be truly Grand.

Vyrm'n and Gestalt found themselves in their final location of the battle. They were in some sort of old fashioned entranceway, and if either of them were familiar with history, they might recognize it as a 1930's Earth style. Even with this knowledge, it probably would have been easy to be distracted by the six display cases on either side of the room. Each case contained the remains of one of their former competitors, or at least what was left of them. On one of the walls there was clearly space for a seventh display case.

"Welcome to my club slash bar!"
The Observer's unmistakable voice could be heard coming from everywhere and nowhere.
"This is the Dimensional Speakeasy. Anybody in the multiverse that knows how to get here is welcome to enjoy the classic style I've got going on, so I'm sure you'll see a lot of interesting types all around. Feel free to have a drink, try our games, or get in a barfight. I'm really hoping for that one. I suppose I should cut to the chase here, though. This is the final round, which should be obvious from the sudden shift and the contents of that display case containing your friend. Don't try breaking it, I've done a lot of work to make sure they'd stay in tact. Somewhere in here is my... office, let's say. I'll be waiting in there for you guys if you so desire to find me. Once you find me, it's up to you what you want to do. If you think you can take me, give it a shot. It's not going to be that easy, though. For one thing, this place is huge. I've had people get lost before and these are people that can traverse universes. They don't get lost easy. Speaking of them, I've given them the go-ahead to try and make your progress more difficult if they want. If they aren't up for a fight, try to stay clear, they're just here for the drinks and entertainment. I am running a business! Other than that, I don't think there's much I need to tell you! No hitting below the belts... I suppose neither of you have belts. I suppose that's it then. Adios, and see you hopefully soon. I'll be observing you until then."

The door behind them made a locking click. The only way to go was forward.

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by btp - 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Sruixan - 10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Schazer - 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 6:Doomish Temple!] - by Robust Laser - 02-19-2011, 05:47 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!] - by GBCE - 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM