The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]

The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 2: Destructo World!]
Originally posted on MSPA by bobthepen.

Show Content
DairyDiary of Professor Armidillo Reccxer the Former<font size="4">The Magnificent-Magician Cabaret

Well Hello there! You certainly are in luck! You've chanced upon the not-presently-but-soon-to-be-highly-sought-after writings of the once Famed Magician and Conjurer Cabaret! :3

Of course I have never really cared for writing, but it had started raining so terribly that I attempted so summon an umbrella - I am an impeccable summoner you see - and this very book appeared in my hands! It seemed to have been used previously, but I figure whoever used it is probably long gone by now, and there's no point in wasting a good book I say. After several failed attempts valiant efforts at summoning a pen or a pencil I managed to pull a vial of ink out. I saw a small raven on the ground that broke its neck, dumb bird, so I plucked out a couple of feathers and started to write. I'm currently headed to the </font>[background=black:2lwf5k3k]BUTTBUTTBUTT[/background:2lwf5k3k]. Ack! Ink is dripping in splotches it seems. Oh well.

So! A huge beast attempted to attack me recently! I managed to fend it off with a series of clever traps. Nothing is too difficult for me it seems. True it got a little hairy in there, but all in all the beast had no chance at besting me. You're probably wondering what type of creature I'm talking about! Well it was a black thing a creepy inky very frightening I'm not sure how to describe to so here, I'll draw you a picture!

[Image: cabaretNote.jpg]

Oh the one on the right is me! I'm wearing my super awesome magical mask! It's what gives me my awesome abilities! Well I'd best be off! I shall write to you again soon if I get a chance!
--- [img]images/smilies/icon_heartbeat.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_heartbeat.gif[/img] Cabaret the Great ;3

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by btp - 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Sruixan - 10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Schazer - 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 2: Destructo World!] - by btp - 10-17-2009, 04:12 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!] - by GBCE - 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM