The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]

The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 2: Destructo World!]
Originally posted on MSPA by bobthepen.

Earlier...Elsewhere in the park...

"No..I can't...not another...Surely, this is enough?"

You know that this is not enough. Finish the deed, Samuel.

The Karmist's body trembled. He sat on his legs, slumped over, too weak to stand. In his lap lay the limp corpse of a rat drenched in sweat and bile. Samuel's hands shook uncontrollably. He could not bring himself to look upon the dead animal again. Reluctantly, fearfully, the Karmist stretched his arm out towards a dark corner of the room. He bit his lip, hoping, wishing that what he knew was there was not actually there. Emerging from the darkness, another rat, large and flea ridden, hissed at the Karmist as it made its way toward the outstretched hand. Samuel's face turned a pale white. His body was limp, his suit stained with blood and filth.

"Run," Samuel pleaded weakly, "Get out of here. Leave me be."

The rat paid his words no heed and continued its dull march towards the Karmist's trembling hand. Once the beast stood in range of the quivering fingers, the hand grasped the rat by the neck and Samuel clutched the creature against his chest.

A quick helpless whisper escaped the pale face of the Karmist, "no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." Samuel could feel the warm pulse of the creature within his grip. "I can't...not again, i can't, i can't, i can't, i can't."

Do it.

The neck snapped. An agonizing tremor rippled through the Karmist, as if his body was the one torn apart. Samuel gazed upon the body of the creature, warm but lifeless, and all the muscles in the Karmist's body grew tense. His stomach clenched and churned, and with a involuntary heave, a sickly mix of blood and bile poured from the Karmist's mouth. His body burned. The smell was unbearable. Samuel tossed away the corpse of the rat. It landed haphazardly against the corpse of a raven. Scattered about the Karmist, twenty-seven broken bodies of rats, ravens, and grackles littered the ground. Samuel stared at his trembling hands, covered his face, and began to weep.

Yes...That will be enough.

-------

Later...Elsewhere in the park...

Samuel Therion exited the women's restroom. It was an unpleasant site, but the sink there did not contain whatever ungodly substance flooded the one in the mens room. Samuel had managed to wash his hands and rid his suit of most of the horrid smell, though stains remained. Out of the corner of his eye, Samuel spotted a carton of plastic forks dragging behind a loudspeaker covered in strings of confetti. The Karmist sneered.
"What is it you want, schrotgolem?"

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by btp - 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Sruixan - 10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Schazer - 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 2: Destructo World!] - by btp - 10-16-2009, 08:05 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!] - by GBCE - 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM