The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]

The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Sruixan.

For a moment or two, the garden was silent - at least, to Maxwell it was. The desperate shrieks of the orbs as they met their demise had been enough to send his body aquiver. Sensing danger, his ears refused the notion of an outside world, and for that moment or two, there was a little peace in between the walls.

Sighing, Maxwell bent down and picked up Epsilon, Zeta, Eta & Iota. These he held without an utterance, but, inside his mind, something was wrong. Something was screaming at him, he was sure of it. How? He hadn't a clue, but he was way too unsettled.

"Vyrm'n... Vyrm'n... no... tell me, do you think we really have enough of a cause for destruction here? I mean, I've never... well, technically never killed another soul... but... look, consider this: the Observer spoke of a number of rounds. We've already come to the conclusion that it is reasonable enough to suggest that he is an omnipotent entity. But... but, Vyrm'n... please..."

That blackness. Not just the creature in front of him, but the shadows, waiting in the wings, waiting for their signal...

Maxwell then did something he hadn't been wanting to do. He gave the Faceless the orbs.

"What is the use? What else is there? Vyrm'n, as much as I hate to be part of this destruction - how I wish I could display such an... uncaring? Not quite right... nonchalant attitude towards all this as you do - but I shall continue. Resurrection through sacrifice. Apply it anywhere you fancy. Need a moral sharpish? Why, stick it in! Here, we are sacrificing these... things, hoping to resurrect the notion of a more peaceful fight... oxymoronic, but the tru-"

Egads, the shrill this time... was Vyrm'n even paying attention to him? As much as he wanted the Faceless to respect him, its detached behaviour was very much unnerving him. He couldn't be sure of it now; earlier, he thought he could understand, but now... but now...

Kappa, Lambda, Mu & Xi coming up.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by btp - 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Sruixan - 10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Schazer - 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!] - by Sruixan - 10-08-2009, 07:21 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!] - by GBCE - 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM