The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]

The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Archduke_Ferdinand.

The Sunset was disgusted at the inelegance of the Karmist's manipulation. Two years, wasted! And for a simple shift. This was the sort of movement that should ordinarily cost him a fraction of a moment, and this being who fancied himself powerful was guzzling up energy to do the very same. The Balancer was repulsed to see such motions, but said nothing.

At the very least, he had become slightly more accustomed to this dimension's signature thanks to the second jump, and could use the Karmist as a fairly decent reference point for the location of other things thanks to Samuel's extremely potent personal energy. However there was a problem, and that was that this being had absolutely no reason to help him. He was a mortal, even moreso than the slow-dying Sunset. That kind of potent, eternal life? A human would not give it up so easily to something so foreign. No, there was more to the desire of this being, and The Sunset intended to find out exactly what it was.

As such, he lifted his machine gun and fired off three shots in the direction of the Karmist's arm. One bullet made its mark, grazing across the skin and leaving a large bloody welt across it. A flesh wound. A warning. The Sunset walked closer to the man.

"You will not manipulate me again. And there is no reason for me to trust you. And with the power contained within this hypothetical orb I could burrow across the stars to find someone more trustworthy for a transfer. Give me an extremely compelling set of reasons not to paint the dome we are trapped in with the tie dye patterns of your blood. As it stands I see absolutely no reason to perpetuate our contact. Or, for that matter, your life. Any sudden movements will be interpreted as a threat and you will be dispatched." His sniper rifle was already raised, and at a quarter charge.

The Sunset was not a being to be trifled with. The arrogant former ruler would do well to learn that, and do it soon.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by btp - 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Sruixan - 10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Schazer - 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!] - by GBCE - 10-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!] - by GBCE - 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM