The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]

The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!]
Originally posted on MSPA by yousodumb.

Diary of Professor Armidillo Reccxer: As I was about to ask that Maxwell Deakin fellow my questions, I felt a tremendous darkness enter the garden. I quickly turned to my friend and said, "there is something I must do, watch over these two and point the laser straight up if they give you any trouble." I quickly Ran over to where I felt the darkness form, suddenly I saw that Samuel Therion fellow standing around, the air around him was stale and dead, the grass surrounding him was brown and bent. suddenly, he saw me I knew I had to react quickly, I soon began to feel a dark energy reach out towards me. I suddenly remembered that strange meteorite I had found in the Congo, And I changed my composition to match that strange rock. Samuel then said, "strange, I can't seem to kill you by changing your karma flow, tell me how you managed such trickery." 'I have changed my composition to that of nutronium, A strange element I found in the many years of travel that I've had. It has the peculiar characteristic of resisting all known forms of energy, and some that are unknown." I said. "Ah, I see you've rendered yourself immune to my attacks, in other words, you've cheated!" "Oh, nothing like that, I've just evened the playing field, I'm not immune, I just resist that's all" I quickly replied. "Then what are you waiting for, an invitation? Strike the first blow, attack, do something!" he said. I chuckled and said, "you would like that, wouldn't you? No, I will not strike. I will wait until you have proven that you are an enemy, not a moment sooner." the two of us stood there, waiting for the other to strike the first blow.

If this one weren't so evil, he could play a great role in my plan...

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by btp - 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Sruixan - 10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Schazer - 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!] - by GBCE - 10-04-2009, 11:19 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!] - by GBCE - 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM