The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]

The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!]
Originally posted on MSPA by yousodumb.

Dairy of Professor Armidillo Reccxer: after I had finished my last entry, I looked up to discover that nearly Everyone was gone! Only Gestalt was in my field of vision, I still heard the approaching metallic footsteps. Enough time had passed, time to test my hypothesis. Gestalt recognized the determined look in my eyes and wrote down Are you going to change my mass again? I did not like it last time. I then replied, "well yes, that is one part of my plan. You see due to my cane I am able to connect on plains that most people are not, I believe that there is more to this field than meets the eye." continue. Gestalt wrote. "Well since all the others went to who knows where, I am unable to tell the others about my original plan." Which was? I internally cringed, my original plan had been ruined. "oh it's not important now, Right now you and I must find the way into the hidden plain" hidden plain? My friend wrote down quizzically. "Just trust me." I said picking up the boxes that made up my new friend. I then changed his mass so that I could hold him in one hand. It is time to test my new plan. I then changed The Cane of Materialistic Probability's mass to that of a particle of light, I began to spin it round and round, slowly gaining speed. out of the corner of my eye I saw Gestalt trying to write something down. "now is not the time my friend" I said. Indeed now was the time for concentration, If my fingers slip, we'll both die. Eventually my twirling got up to the speed of light, I quickly changed our composition to that of Ultramagrainuim, An extremely rare and tough element, which could stand the immense amount of pressure we where about to experience. Gestalt and I took on the strange purple hue that characterizes Ultramagrainuim, Now was the time for my test. I lifted The Cane of Materialistic Probability high over my head and begun to bring it down. Midswing I changed Cane of Materialistic Probability's mass to that of a black hole and struck the ground. Suddenly the scenery began to crack and crumble, I could feel my being passing on to this other reality. bright flashes of light passed before my eyes, suddenly every thing went black. A few moments passed then suddenly, Gestalt and I found ourselves in a lush garden, with a bramble-covered wall. "We made it!" I exclaimed, Returning both of us to our normal mass and composition. Gestalt looked like he needed some time to adjust to this plain of existence.

I hope that from here, I am able to put my plan into action.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by btp - 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Sruixan - 10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Schazer - 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!] - by GBCE - 10-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!] - by GBCE - 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM