The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]

The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!]
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!]
Originally posted on MSPA by Sruixan.

Before he could attempt to utter anything, Maxwell fell to the ground. He wasn't all too good with flying - he'd never been one to travel by zephyr back home - and the flight, though amazing in every possible way, had certainly taken some toll.

"This... thiss.. barrier... hmph... I had intended to go over it in one of two ways; you and that pile of boxes are indeed exceptions to my thinking..."

He rocked slightly, his eyes once again shut, trying to remember something... something... he'd heard someone say something... that professor...

"He keeps a diary. Why does he keep a diary? I write, yes, but... what if he does the same as-"

It occured to him, perhaps a tad on the late side, that The Faceless was still listening, content albeit irritated. He got up, brushed himself down and stared at the ebony, contrast to the ivory land.

"Sorry if I waffle... too used to talking to myself... thanks again, by the way... what am I thinking of? Why, I'm thinking of why a man like the professor is allied to a beast like that golem. No-one else has allied with another player, yet he thought it advantageous to almost immediately link up with that pile of trash... he writes incessantly in that little diary of his... he's planning something, I'm sure of it. Something that involves the golem. The Observer said that cane of his had power. It can change the mass of objects or something like that, I'm not too sure. Plan #1 over here was to get him to act a mass change upon himself and then to throw him over the wall like a tennis ball. He surely knows that he could do something like that, and yet he doesn't... I wonder w- I'm blabbering again, aren't I? I'm awfully sorry 'bout that; I mean, this isn't exactly a normal situation for me, and I suppose it isn't one for you..."

He trailed off. The Faceless was giving him a look he couldn't quite determine, and after that flight he didn't want to get on its bad side by boring it with trivial worries.

"I guess we have to fi- hey, I wonder where the other two contestants are? I mean, up in the air I counted six of us, down here I can count six of us, so where's... erm... Galus and Samuel? And what are they doing, I might ask... oh, I'm doing it again... look, thanks for everything. But if you want to go off and act to your own devices, fine by me. Erm..."

Losing hope, he turned to face the wall again and reasserted his position, lying there on the ground.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 02:03 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by btp - 10-02-2009, 02:13 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 04:56 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Sruixan - 10-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:43 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 06:28 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by Schazer - 10-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Sign-ups!] - by GBCE - 10-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Round 1: The Labyrinth Field!] - by Sruixan - 10-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Re: The Grand Battle II! [Happy End!] - by GBCE - 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM