The Wretched Rite - Round Three - DSRS Darwin

The Wretched Rite - Round Three - DSRS Darwin
Re: The Wretched Rite - Round One - The Rose Ring
Originally posted on MSPA by Pinary.

"What."

When the ivy brought Olivia back to being conscious, she found her situation to be astoundingly different from what it had been before. She'd experienced some mysterious lapses before, but none quite so extreme.

One minute, she'd been drifting off and having weird dreams about wolves and houses, and the next, she found herself being chased by a witch, two centaurs, and half a dozen dwarves. There was something on her head, something else grasped in her hand, and if she hadn't been a bit preoccupied with (apparently) running for her life, she might've taken the time to figure out what they were.

"What," she repeated. "What, what, what."

"Oh, hey!" The thing on her head could talk, to her surprise. "I hope you don't mind me being up here; I tried asking earlier, but you seemed really focused on running away from things and I didn't want to interrupt you."

"I- sure, whatever. What's going on here?!"

"That's a good question! All these other giants appeared out of nowhere, and most of them don't seem very happy. A great beast nearly swallowed me whole, I saw you, and I thought I'd tag along."

Ivy vaulted over a lion that was either dead or unconscious. She didn't really have any idea where she was going; she just wanted to get away from the small mob behind her.

"So what should we do?! It seems like crazy things are just piling one on top of another here, and I've got even less of an idea of how to get to safety than usual!"

Poran settled into Olivia's tangle of hair and vines a bit more, his confidence not exactly bolstered. "Well, uh... How about one of the houses? Get inside, figure out what's going on, and think about things from there?"

"Sure, alright." She wasn't exactly in a state to be arguing, so she just set a course for the closest houses she could see, hoping that she could make it there in once piece. In one corner of her mind, she wondered what good being in a house would do when there was a veritable mob after her, but the rest of her mind was too busy scrabbling to make any sense of the situation to care.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by btp - 07-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by btp - 07-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-05-2011, 04:02 AM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-05-2011, 03:16 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by btp - 07-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by btp - 07-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Pre-Round - by btp - 07-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Pre-Round - by btp - 07-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-18-2011, 04:02 AM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Round One - The Rose Ring - by Pinary - 11-24-2011, 02:19 AM