The Wretched Rite - Round Three - DSRS Darwin

The Wretched Rite - Round Three - DSRS Darwin
Re: The Wretched Rite - Round One - The Rose Ring
Originally posted on MSPA by ch00_bakka.

Show Content

Oh god. Oh god. Fiorella broke down into tears. She couldn't understand what had happened. What was that thing? Those teeth... There was no way she was a normal person. What did that Barabbas guy say? Some sort of zombie or something? Fiorella leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes. She couldn't take much more of this. Taken from her home, that crazy old man, that thing floating in space... And now this. Her clothes covered in muddy water, and almost eaten by a zombie. Oh, and I have to fight. Perfect. Just perfect. I can't wait for that bit.

Fiorella opened her eyes and looked around. And then screamed. There were bodies in the room with her. Several desks, with typewriters and some files, were in neat rows around the room, and at each desk sat a body, slumped in its chair. All of the bodies were humanoid, but most were obviously not human. The two nearest to Fiorella were a large bird and what looked like a wolf. When she recovered, Fiorella went up to the wolf and examined it more closely, then jumped back when she felt hot breath on her face. Are these things alive? What the hell is going on here? She coughed lightly, then said, "Allo? Monsieur Wolf? Can you 'ere me? Allo?" She poked the wolf in the chest, then shook him lightly, trying to wake him up. Is he in a coma or something?and what are these things? They sure aren't from anywhere I've ever been. She saw a badge on the wolf's chest, and examined it. The Kings' Men... Are they cops or something? Looks like it... If I do have to fight, then there might be guns or something in here... I've watched some cop shows, I think I could fore a gun... She searched in the wolf's desk for a minute or so, and after finding several old case files, a box of candy (which she left untouched), another box, this one full of ammunition (she out that one in her purse), and an ancient ham sandwich (which she accidentally touched - she immediately found the restroom and washed her hands afterwards), she had the idea of looking in the wolf's jacket. His pistol was on a shoulder holster, which, after about ten minutes of struggling with the unconscious creature, she stole and wire under her jacket. That feels a bit better. At least I have a weapon now. But I just don't think I could use it - maybe on that zombie thing.

Then Fiorella smelled something. She sniffed for a second, and then froze. Smoke. There was a fire here somewhere. And where there's a fire, there's usually some person. She followed the smoke smell to a door, and then opened it. And froze. The room was a blazing inferno. She slammed the door shut, and was about to run out of the building, when she saw the animal-people sitting at their desks. They would die. She stood there, as more and more heat came from the door behind her, and then grimaced. Shit. I have to leave them. She rn out of the building, as the flames started to burn through the door. Hopefully the people, or animals, or whatever they were, wouldn't feel their death. She fled from the burning building, and ran down the street, towards the castle.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by btp - 07-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by btp - 07-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-05-2011, 01:57 AM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-05-2011, 04:02 AM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-05-2011, 03:16 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by btp - 07-05-2011, 04:40 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by btp - 07-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Pre-Round - by btp - 07-09-2011, 04:37 AM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Pre-Round - by btp - 07-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Sign up today! - by GBCE - 07-18-2011, 04:02 AM
Re: The Wretched Rite - Round One - The Rose Ring - by GBCE - 07-27-2011, 09:40 PM