The BATTLE of the CENTURY! [S!7] - Round 1: The New Frontier

The BATTLE of the CENTURY! [S!7] - Round 1: The New Frontier
Re: The BATTLE of the CENTURY! [S!7] - Open to new players!
Originally posted on MSPA by TimeothyHour.

Username: TimeothyHour

Name: Nobody’s taken enough time to name her yet, so I guess the opportunity is up for grabs.

Race: Butterfly

Colour: #6495ED on black.

Weapons/Abilities: Well, you know, she can fly, and stuff, pollinate flowers and so on, and at this point I’m pretty sure she’s going to want to lay some eggs, as she does every year, year after year after hundreds of years, because, you know, I forgot to mention that she’s also entropy-resistant and therefore effectively immortal. It’s sort of unclear as to her intelligence, but she does have a certain cunning and charisma about her, but that probably comes with the territory of being many millions of years old.

She’s also very pretty, like most butterflies.

Description: Really, really tiny compared to most contestants. Her wings are mostly a brilliant light blue with black swirls patterned on the edges. Her antennae are long and healthy. She has all of her legs and pretty much looks like, you know, a freaking butterfly.

Biography: Sometimes, life has its mysteries.

It would be impossible to connect a single butterfly to any event that could have provided this creature with immortality. Nobody even knows if her immortality prevents her from dying outright, or is simply just the never-aging kind. Really, nobody even knows she exists, let alone the details of her life, her experiences, the millions of offspring she has or hasn't mothered. It's unknowable, entirely lost in the everything of everything.

It’s funny though, you know? Mysteries have a certain way with each other—an impossible attraction, a compounding of fates.

Show Content

Messages In This Thread
Re: The BATTLE of the CENTURY! [S!7] - Open to new players! - by GBCE - 06-24-2012, 02:55 AM