The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 2 - Firestar)
Originally posted on MSPA by Weldar.

SpoilerShow

The left glove watched Sen's approach with disappointment. For once it appeared the beast did not want to attack anyone, how boring. It slipped itself back onto Steven's hand, nothing interesting was happening may as well take this chance to rest.

Steven made his way towards the crowd as well. It felt strange, the creature was surrounded by people but seemed to be paying relatively little attention to them, or at least little no violent attentions, it didn't seem right. At that moment Steven suddenly remember something the glove had told him in the previous round, or maybe the right glove had just reminded him. It hadn't always been aggressive, it had been very caring towards it's tree. Sen wasn't violent he was just very protective and territorial. Steven glanced nervously out at the forest. So many trees, hopefully it hasn't planted another of them. Sen's appearance seemed to have casued much commotion, however being unable to understand anything Blitz and Steven were both stuck useless and forgotten in the middle of it all.

"So uhh, why did you destroy the chains?" asked Blitz

"Uhh....well" Steven fumbled. Now that he thought about it he wasn't too sure himself. "Well it doesn't really look like we'll need them anymore. Not much use in keeping them around"

"They still could have been useful, and who knows what that's things going to do. Capturing it down is still probably a good idea.

"Yeah, but...... I really don't know. I didn't really think about it I just did it, I guess it just felt like the right thing to do.

Down on Steven's hand the left glove lay "sleeping". It may not have a face but if it did rest assured it would have been smirking right then

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 2 - Firestar) - by GBCE - 07-07-2010, 01:55 AM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM