The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 2 - Firestar)
Originally posted on MSPA by redskap.

SpoilerShow

KILL THEM ALL<font size="4">nonono stop this plea
FUCKING DIE YOU BASTARDS RAAAAAGHplease please please plea-

And then silence. Nothing. A blackness, then suddenly a brightness. Blitz fell backward, stunned by the unexpected light. He landed in something that had a bit of give to it...loose dirt? As his eyes adjusted and his fingers grabbed handfuls of the stuff, he realized it was actually sand. Very, very fine sand. Someone...someone had died. They had moved because someone had been killed.

A horrible thought struck him.

"It...it was me. I killed someone, didn't I?" He stood, frantically looking around for the other contestants, the ones who had been nearest to him. He saw Jacob walking over to some palm trees; he didn't have time to wonder what the man was doing. He was unharmed, and that was what was important. Continuing his desperate survey, he saw Steven, also unharmed; he appeared to be busy adjusting his gloves. Good, good...And there was Vexmagog, along with Sen. A black...something was growing in a pool around Vex, the origin seeming to be his wretched arm. The arm itself was also getting worse; that he could tell from his current distance was a testament to that fact.

...And things were growing out of the black stuff. That wasn't a good sign. Did I do something to him? Did I hurt him? any further thoughts were dismissed as he saw Sen still staying close to Vex, despite the obvious danger that surrounded him. It stepped a little ways away from one of the roving black things (arms; he could tell that they were arms now, as he was slowly walking toward the duo) and did some of it's weird clicky-talk. Lord, what is it doing?

All thoughts of what he might have done in his madness left him. The important thing right now was to prevent another death from happening, whoever might have been the reason for the previous one. He increased his pace, giving his legs a quick jolt. He started waving his arms frantically and shouting, trying to get the plant-creature's attention. "Hey! Hey Sen! Crrk-clack-tick, kuh-bluh-kee, ting tang walla walla bing bang! Get away from him! He's not in control of himself right now!" This last statement inadvertently brought up a thought in his mind, as he continued his sprinting and calling out.

...What happened to Father?</font>

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 2 - Firestar) - by GBCE - 02-25-2010, 02:41 AM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM