The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

Heh, I won. The ice mage beat the fire mage in a fight. John laughed for a few seconds before he looked down at the no longer breathing Alexander. ...Wait. I just killed someone. I took the life of a mostly innocent person. He and I were only kids, I shouldn't have killed him, and he shouldn't have di- John's thinking was interrupted by Blitz's scream. John hated the noise, but it quieted down momentarily. John stared at the corpse blankly, crying. T-There goes the only person in this whole stupid competition who could even be considered a friend...It's obvious that the two people who aren't Goat-man are going to turn against me and Goat-man, the green dinosaur tree thing wants to eat me, and not really wolf wants to eat me too, because it's a wolf, I think. John lifted his staff and an icicle formed on it, he limped over to the nearest fire and lit the ice on fire. Knowing that the ice would completely melt in a couple of seconds, he floated his staff over to Alex, while Wolf was howling, and did what was customary for his race; to have a ceremony pertaining to their element. When Wolf finished howling, John cremated Alex. "Rest well, you were an amazing opponent." He scooped up the ashes of the fire mage, put them into a sphere of ice and it fit into the bottom hole of his staff. He recited the words the elders had said at his parents' funeral. "May you rest in peace forever, you shall never be forgotten in the hearts, souls, and minds of everyone here." He sat down in front of the charred thorns and cried.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 02-21-2010, 11:52 PM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM