The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Kaitostrike.

The battle was taking it's tole; Alex began to feel to effects of exhaustion. He could barely stand on his own, and had to use his sword as a prop. But the Tender was far from finished.
"Just what the hell are you made of?!" Sen attacked again,knocking Alex back into the spikes protruding from the wall; this time his arm suffered the brunt of the damage.
"RAA<font size="4">AAAA
AAARRRRRRRRRGGG!"
Alex dropped his sword and tried to let his arm loose of the over-sized thorn. Sen leapt onto him and began letting loose a flurry of attacks.
"Go to hell you god-forsaken freak!" he yelled, blasting the Tender into the sky with a blast of fire.
</font>
Blitz's face hardly resembled the one Vex had became acquainted with. But before Vex could do anything; almost as if by fate, the flying Tender crashed into the patch of grass between them in a burst of flame.
"What the-"

Alex may have rid himself of one problem, but there was still another; that was in fact lunging at him that very instant.Wolf bit into his neck, and Alex let out another scream. He freed his right arm and struck at Wolf,sending him flying back. But the beast recovered, and lunged at him again, impaling him on another spike.
Alex no longer felt the pain; he only felt death, coming closer and closer.In haste he grabbed his weapon and hit Wolf broadside.
He's down, I might just be able to- He was interrupted by an icy hand.

"I told you, I would kill him."
As death swept over him, Alex used his last breath, not to curse his killer,but rather...

"Damn it,Charles..."

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 02-20-2010, 04:48 PM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM