The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

John was still falling, yet thinking. Not the old thinking he used to do, no, this was 'thoughtful thinking' as he described it in his mind. There is no more hurting of his brain, just thoughts. If I hit the ground, I'm going to die. I should probably not hit the ground. How do I not hit the ground? I can create snow, but that wouldn't really help, would it? Perha- John trailed off when he smacked into a branch, his wound shooting blood out as if it were a fountain, his legs broke, and to make it more annoying, first Wolf did that really annoying screech, then Sen yelled twice. John rolled over and fell off his branch. I'm going to die here. I'm really going to die here. If I land on anything that isn't soft, I am going to die when I land. He was doing several flips in the air, but he could see Sen and Alex fighting below, but he didn't care. If he could survive, he probably even wouldn't be able to fight the fire mage anymore, let alone fight Sen for putting a dent into the tree. This is taking forever. Why can't I just land and get this over with? He was completely oblivious the the fact that he was once again a snowman, though this one was bigger. I hope I land on the fire mage, then I could at least take someone out with me. He smashed into the ground, right next to Sen and Alex, snow flying everywhere. "Oh, eternal whiteness. Is this what heaven is?" "You're not in heaven, you idiot. You're not dead, not yet anyway." A pillar of flames melted the snow around Alex, and Sen seemed to fly out of the snow and attack Alex. "Hey! He's mine!" John wiggled his body around as much as he could to no avail. He could barely even see the fight anyway, being covered in snow.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 02-15-2010, 02:04 PM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM