The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Kaitostrike.

Alex got back onto his feet,only to notice the lack of a certain beast.Turning his head,he saw that the tender had climbed onto a high-reaching branch;or was it a root?Either way,Sen had began to flee.
"Oh,so you're going to run now?Fine then!If you will run,then I shall chase!"

The Tender was frightened by this certain human,and so relied on his instincts to tell him what to do;and they said run.He climbed onto one of the branches of the tree and climbed higher and higher.But it didn't take Sen long to realize Alex was following him.As it turns out,a wave of fire is a good attention getter.Regardless,he kept on climbing,and Alex kept on trailing him.
That thing is very agile;I can't seem to hit it!Alex,while not exactly falling behind the Tender,wasn't exactly staying up with it either.It's hard climbing up trees you know!
"Get back you damn coward!" he yelled,continuing his vain pursuit.

This game of cat and mouse continued until Sen spotted something familiar in the distance;it was the other contestants,who were also climbing on the tree,albeit in the other direction.But what was important was that the one who helped him earlier was among them!He let out a series of "Kliks",hoping to inform his colleague of his dire situation.
Wolf heard a friendly sound;no,it was a frightened one.He looked in the direction of the noise to see Sen running towards him.Why isn't he with the bark-skin cubs?Upon closer inspection(the fact they were getting closer helped as well),he saw that Sen was being chased by the tailless that commands the bright-beast-that-bites-hot.Wolf leapt into action and passed the taillesses in his pack.Sen jumped over Wolf and kept on going,running past the rest of the group.
Alex's chase was stopped by a somewhat familiar figure blocking his path.
"Ah,you're the one who was helping that thing earlier.Now be a nice doggy and get out of the way."

"Grrrrrrr."
"If you don't go on and move,I'm going to have to kill you too."

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 02-13-2010, 10:22 PM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM