The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Weldar.

SpoilerShow

Steven stared at the fallen robot. Damn it would have been good to know what it was trying to say but oh well it's dead now.Steven stared at the robot a little longer.Hmmm or maybe... would that work. Yeah I guess it wouldSteven glanced down at the gloves, the right glove seemed eager to try the left glove was just acting like a normal glove. Hmm I guess so but would it be worth it, it would be good to hear what it has to say but.... Yeah I dunno creating life would probably be tiring I am supposed to be surrounded by allies here but still..... Steven pondered the idea a little longer until his thoughs were interrupted by Jacob.
"Coming?"
Steven looked up, they'd opened the elevator. He took one last look at the fallen robot then headed towards the elevator. Looks like I waited a little too long, the decision was made for me

Steven remained silent during the elevator ride. As the throbbing and flickering quickened Steven hands clenched into fists and the gloves slid off a little, ready to jump into action at any second. Steven looked around the room, his heart pumping in harmony with the flickering lights, Vex was the only one who still looked somewhat calm. Is this another illusion or something? The throbbing quickened and then DING. The doors slid open, the speaker cackled evilly, Steven rushed out the doors stumbling over the others, the elevator went plummeting back down the shaft, Steven barely even noticed.
What...

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 02-12-2010, 07:57 AM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM