The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

SpoilerShow

What trickery is this? Wolf heard wolf-talk, but couldn't decipher from what direction. The only mouth moving at the time was the furred tailless.
The tailless speaks the wolf growls. But it is useless. No emotion. Like a cub. Only a wolf can talk wolf. It cannot speak in fur and ear and tail. But, it still speaks to me, and in it's yip-yap talk.

"Apologies, Wolf replied to the best of his abilities without using his body, "The one called Sen and I have something in common. We cannot understand one another. And yet, it has a purpose other than returning to it's world.

"I have no reason to want to return. Banished by wolf kind. Would like to live out remaining days with assisting it's purpose. Bark-skin cubs."

Wolf sighed after the ordeal. He remembered the words of the strange first taillesses that spoke to them all. One was to die here. He didn't understand fate, but he understood that some things in life were unable to be stopped. If he died, he knew, he wouldn't be missed.
An image flashed through his memory briefly. The faces of the cubs, happy at play. He felt sorrow to remember them, but they would ultimately forget him.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 02-11-2010, 06:04 AM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM