The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Kaitostrike.

Something stirred the young fighter,which broke the spell of sleep.He got up;looked around,but could not see anything.How long have I been asleep?I know it hasn't been that long.As he exited the alleyway,he noticed something was different;very different.The plant that the small beast Sen had planted began as a sapling,but had now grown to be a large towering tree,encompassing quite a bit of land.
"Oh wow.Just wow.Good God,just how long have I been asleep?"He began to think strategy;as much as a 15-year old boy could,anyway.He thought through just what he had done in staying behind.Sure,I'm safe from them for now,but if they stay aligned with each other;then when it comes to the later rounds,I will be the first one killed...If I get to the later rounds...
His heart sped up,he began to sweat.He felt an unknown feeling;one he had never encountered before.What If I don't make it out of here?No,no.I will.I have to.He looked around,making sure no one was around.He began to feel paranoid,blasting at random objects because they moved,or if they didn't.His pulse quickened more so,and his once cool composure melted into paranoia and...
The feeling was fear.

SpoilerShow

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 02-09-2010, 12:08 PM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM