The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Weldar.

Alex gave the glove one last mighty blow and shot a few blasts of fire at it for good measure, he then quickly melted the ice covering the hole and left through the exit John had patched up earlier. Not that he needed to bother the glove had no intention of following. The blow had sent the glove flying out of the building through the same hole it had entered, it now sat in the middle of the road, barely conscious. The right glove hovered above, watching disapprovingly. It had caught sight of the fight with Alex on it's way back to report to Steven but had chosen not to get involved. After some time the left glove flew up and joined the right. The right gave the left a disdainful look before flying off to find Steven. The left followed a short way behind still looking a little worse for wear.

Steven listened attentively to John's, quite brief, description of himself and his race. He didn't say a whole lot but it does confirm he comes from a different world of some sort, although I guess that was kind of obvious. What I really want to hear about is Jacob's and Blitz's home.Unfortunately neither of them seemed to be willing to speak up just yet. Well I guess it's my go then.
"Okay, I'll go next. I'm just a plain old human. I come from a fairly boring world, none of us have magic or special powers or anything, the best we have is our technology. I guess some of the stuff is pretty amazing in it's own right but there's nothing really outstanding. From the looks of things I'd say we're a slightly less advanced version of the people who lived here in this bubble. The thing is I didn't spend all my life in that world. There's these interdimesional gate thingys, they're kinda like naturally occurring, at lest I think they're naturally occurring, tears in the fabric of the universe, maybe. Anyway these gates lead to a crossroads of sorts which contains gate the billions of other universes, in fact there very well could be gates to all of them. After an unfortunate run in with a secretive and powerful individual in my home world I ended up totally lost in this crossroads. I spent the next couple of years wandering through them. I saw a lot of interesting places during my wandering, now that I think of it a lot of them would make great arenas for this battle we're supposed to be fighting. And I picked up some interesting things during these travels." Right on cue the gloves flew back down to Steven, quite the coincidence that timing. "These come from a god, at least I think it was a god. It seemed to be creating the world there so I guess that makes it a god." Steven glanced at the gloves. The right gloves shared what it had seen but the left glove was looking a little battered and wasn't saying anything and the right glove almost seemed to be glowering angrily at it. Curious
"Anyway with all that said and done I've got some information to report. It seems the Wolf and the other beast, Sen have both gathered together in the park."
" I know I saw it" said Vex
"What?" exclaimed Steven, slightly bewildered.
He followed the Satyr's gaze upwards and saw the distant figures of Wolf and Sen gathered in the small park (although by now it was more of a forest) above them (or was that below them?).
"Ah" said Steven, a little disheartened that his information wasn't so big. "Still the two of them seem to be guarding the tree they planted, Sen in particular seemed very protective of it. Since we're not going that way they shouldn't be too much of a problem for us this round." However as Steven glanced up again he couldn't help but notice the forest was spreading fast. It looks look keeping out of it might get to be a problem if we stay much longer.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 02-03-2010, 08:13 AM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM