The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)

The Battle Majestic (Round 4 - Magpie Skies)
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe)
Originally posted on MSPA by Weldar.

SpoilerShow

Steven walked in silence listening to Vaxmagog's tune. Cheery, very... faun like.Steven smirked and looked over at Vex. A funny looking instrument that one but I guess that's the be expected.Steven glanced around at the other members of the group. Jacob and Blitz were walking ahead silently, perhaps lost in thoughts like himself. John it seemed had turned into snowman again making him a little harder to read. A little unusual that one. But then again aren't we all, that's why we're here. Still...
"Vex do you mind if I ask you something?" Steven asked during a small break in the music.

"Of course not, go ahead."
"If we can get out of this bubble what exactly do you plan on doing if we leave?"
"What exactly do you mean."
"Well you've talked about all of us returning home but it seems very likely to me that most of us come from different worlds, perhaps even totally different universes. The inhabitants of this bubble seem to have been human and they may still be nearby but we have no idea what they're like, most of the human contestants here can do things I'd never expect to see in my homeworld, who knows how they'd react to us. If we do find some sort of portal we'd be stuck where they are."

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Battle Majestic (Round 1 - Bubble Universe) - by GBCE - 02-01-2010, 08:41 AM
[No subject] - by Ixcaliber - 03-10-2013, 04:51 AM